MEET OWNERS - THE MALONE GIRLS
What girl doesn't love chocolate? While most families share memories over dinner... our memories have always been served with something chocolate. One of our favorite things to do as a family when we travel is try local artisan chocolates from different regions. Now we are bringing our favorite chocolates from around Ohio and the U.S. to our hometown of Medina.
We hope you enjoy!
TORI TENNY- CHOCOLATERIAN
1. My favorite past time is going on adventures and driving with my friends.
2. My favorite book is The Ghost Studies by Brandon Massullo.
3. My inspiration is my best friend Megan, she helps me to become a better version of myself day in and day out. She always keeps me on the right path and is my partner in crime.
4. I love working at cocoa because it gives me a chance to meet new people both in Medina and from across the country that have visited. It’s also the best work environment I’ve ever been in and I love my co workers, they’ve become like family to me.
5. Medina has a special place in my heart. It’s a close knit community where everybody knows each other and helps each other out. Everyone is very personable and has a passion for what they do.